Factory Catalog Number: 37127
Ruger 77 Hawkeye .338 Win. Mag. 24"When Reliability, Versatility, Performance and Affordability are a Must.
Ruger M77 Hawkeye bolt-action rifles are designed to be instant classics. Built with versatility, style and performance in mind, these rifles meet the challenges of hunters throughout the world. Offering shooters a host of functional enhancements that provide rewarding shooting experiences - slim ergonomics, classic checkering of the walnut stock, and the LC6 trigger - Ruger M77 Hawkeye rifles will impress knowledgeable shooters with their performance-improving features.
In addition, these bolt-action rifles contain all the value-added characteristics of yesterday's Ruger rifle: positive floor plate latch, integral scope mounts, three-position safety, hammer-forged barrels, and of course, they're made in America. All of these innovations, combined with legendary Ruger reliability, are features that big game hunters from Africa to Alaska can feel. Chambered in calibers from the varmint shooting .204 Ruger to the big bore .416 Ruger, there is an M77 Hawkeye for ever game animal, on every continent, in any weather.
- The LC6 trigger features smooth, crisp performance right out-of-the-box for increased accuracy on the range or in the field.
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without have to chamber each cartridge features an engraved Ruger logo and patented latch that is flush with the trigger guard to avoid accidental dumping of cartridges.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included FREE).
- Ergonomically pleasing stock has more rounded contours along the barrel, on the bottom of the stock, and on the top of the pistol grip with extensive cut-checkered grip and wrap-around checkered forend.
- Red rubber recoil pad for recoil reduction, features Ruger logo.
- Also features: rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt; studs for mounting sling swivels.
Factory Catalog Number: 37127
Model: 77 Hawkeye Standard
Caliber: .338 Winchester Magnum
Stock: American Walnut
Finish: Satin Blued
Weight: 8.00 Pounds
Barrel Length: 24.00"
Overall Length: 44.75"
Material: Alloy Steel
Length of Pull: 13.50"
Twist: 1:10" RH
* If you wish to purchase any of the listed firearms, please contact us by phone at 207-989-6001 or by e-mail: Info@VanRaymondOutfitters.com
. You must goes through the purchase form online, but the gun will not be shipped until either you contact us or we receive the order and we will contact you during normal business hours. Firearms sales cannot be done directly over the internet.