Factory Catalog Number: 17000
Handall Fit List - Known to properly fit the following guns:
- Glock Models with or without Finger Grooves 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34.
- Smith & Wesson Models 39, 41, 59, 422, 622, 645, 669, 745, 909, 2206, 3906, 6906, and 3rd generation series 1000, 4000, 4500, 5900, 6900 with OR without frame mounted decockers - Sigma 9mm and .40
- Sig Sauer Models P220, 225, 226, 228, 229, 230, 232, 239, and 245.
- Ruger Models P85, 89, 90, 91, 93, 94, 95, 97, 22/45 and 345.
- Colt Double Eagle
- Beretta 84, 85, 92, 92C, 96 and Cougar
- Browning Buckmark, Challenger II, BDA, Hi-power and clones
- Taurus 92, 92C, 99, 100, 101.
- EAA Witness 83 and 85
- Smith M&P
- Springfield P9, Tanfoglio, CZ75, and clones
- Beretta Px4 Storm
- Astra A-100, Constable II
- Interarms Firestar
- SIG/STG 556 Rifle
- FNH, FNP-9, FNP9m, FNP-40
- Ruger MKIII 22/45
- Walther P-38, P-88, P-99
- Llama Omni
- Steyr GB
- KBI BK and Compact GKK-92c
- Bernadelli PO18S
- Daewoo DP51
- H&K USP full size, compact and 70-Z
- Intratec TECDC9, TEC22
- Automag III
- Zastava 99
- High Standard Victor
- Jericho 9mm
- Star Fire
- And many others
Note: Do not use any guns with grip safeties such as Colt .45 style pistols.
Hogue Soft Rubber Handgun Grips
Hogue rubber grips are molded from a durable synthetic rubber that is not spongy or tacky, but gives that soft recoil absorbing feel, without affecting accuracy. Hogue rubber grips hold securely in cold, wet or sweating hands, and do not have any metal medallions that can irritate the hand.
Hogue's exclusive "Cobblestone" texture has become the texture of choice among firearms enthusiasts. Cobblestone provides a positive non-irritating stippling features that replaces traditional checkering. This texture not only gives Hogue a modern and distinctive look, but is also very functional. It is specifically designed to be a balance between a sharply checkered and a smooth grip. Cobblestone provides a firm grip but by relaxing grip pressure allows the hand the mobility of a smooth grip.
Hogue Soft Rubber Grips for Semi Automatic Handguns
Semi-automatic handguns come in a wide array of frame styles, as do our grips that fit them. We have incorporated the most functional design possible for each particular pistol. For example, some auto grips are only available as improved panels, others wraparound with finger grooves. For some pistols we offer both styles. You can be sure that whatever the basic design, all Hogue grips are designed with improvements in fit, form and function. Grip sizes complement the particular handgun it was made for, as small as possible on large double stack magazine guns, and maybe a little fuller on small frames.
Hogue grips are used by Law Enforcement and Military Worldwide!
Hogue Rubber Bantam Grips
Ultra light and compact Bantam grips are the lightest and most compact rubber grips available. In fact, a J-frame Bantam grip weighs only 1.4 ounces making it at least .8 ounces less than the nearest competitive grip. Using a revolutionary Patented Hogue design, these ultra light grips simply snap onto the gun, requiring no screws, or metal parts.
Hogue Rubber Single Action Grips
Your favorite Ruger Single Action revolver will also benefit from a Hogue rubber grip. Hogue grips ergonomic shape provides a secure handhold, positioning the knuckle away from the trigger guard, eliminating knuckle busting during the rolling of the hand under recoil
Cowboy style grips are good for light recoil shooting but a Hogue rubber grip is ideal for hunting with today's Magnum loads.